The Hatco IRNGHC114SB515 Rapide Cuisine induction range is ideal for buffet lines, demos, or small events with on-site food preparation. In induction heating, a magnetic current moves molecules to heat up the pan. The range’s patterned glass top reduces the appearance of scratches and accommodates pans with a 4-inch to 13-inch diameter. Extra impact protection on the sides prevents dents and scratches, and an automatic shut-off feature keeps the unit from overheating. The Hatco IRNGHC114SB515 Rapide Cuisine induction range features a large control knob that enables the operator to select the power level and cook time, which are displayed on a high-resolution screen.
- Accommodates 4- to 13-in.-dia. pans
- Patterned black glass top reduces the appearance of scratches
- High-resolution display shows unit’s power level and timer
- Timer range: 30 sec.-10 hrs.
- Large control knob for selecting power level and time
- Grease filter included
- Sides protected from impacts
- Fully sealed top with conformal coating boards
- Pan Sense Technology turns the unit on when a pan meets the cooking surface
- Automatic shut-off prevents overheating
- USB port included for updates
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1440, 12 A, 71-in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Cook surface dimensions: 12.2 in. W x 12.09 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 13 in. W x 17 in. D x 3.4 in. H
From The Manufacturer
IRNG-HC1-14 (QUICK SHIP MODEL) Rapide Cuisine Heavy-Duty Induction Range, countertop, single burner, digital controls with TFT display, USB port, control knob, automatic shut-off & pan detection, grease filter, black glass composite top, stainless steel top housing, bold black bottom housing, 120v/60/1-ph, 1440 watts, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
This product includes a cord and plug