Because the Hatco IWB-2 drop-in cold well is chilled with ice, it eliminates the need for refrigeration or electrical components to ease installation and setup. Once ice is added to the pan, the unit’s interior angled interior wall facilitates cold air blanketing the food pans for uniform cooling. To keep prechilled food or drinks at ideal serving temperatures and to slow ice melting in warm ambient settings, its sides and base are built with environmentally friendly insulation. As ice melts, it can be expelled through the integrated 1-inch brass drain.
Sized to hold two full-size food pans, the Hatco IWB-2 ice well measures 32 inches wide by 27 inches deep by 12 inches high. For a streamlined, cohesive look on food or beverage bars, it can be dropped into a cutout as small as 3013/100 inches wide by 2519/100 inches deep or as large as 31 inches wide by 26 inches deep. To complement existing equipment, it features an aluminized steel housing with a stainless steel interior and bezel. These metals resists corrosion, provide long-term durability in front- or back-of-house applications, and can simply be wiped clean between uses.
- Accommodates (2) 12-in. x 20-in. food pans (not included)
- Drop-in configuration
- Minimum cutout dimensions: 3013/100 in. W x 2519/100 in. D
- Maximum cutout dimensions: 31 in. W x 26 in. D
- Aluminized steel housing with stainless steel interior and bezel
- Angled interior wall enhances access, visibility, and air circulation
- Sides and base feature eco-friendly insulation
- Chilled with ice
- 1-in. brass drain with flat screen
- Overall dimensions: 32 in. W x 27 in. D x 12 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Drop-In Cold Food Unit, iced cold pan, 32″L x 27″D, (2) pan size (pans not included), insulated, bezel design, 1″ brass drain with screen, stainless steel construction
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.