For safety purposes, the Hatco MC-17 mini compact booster water heater turns off when the tank fill level gets too low, protecting the heating elements. Surrounded by fiberglass insulation, the tank warms water to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. At this temperature, dishware and flatware are sanitized properly. For safety, this unit features a temperature-relief valve, a pressure-reducing valve, and two gauges to monitor those values.
Great for busy environments, the Hatco MC-17 mini compact booster water heater holds 3.2 gallons of hot water and recovers temperatures quickly for all-day use. With 6-inch legs, this booster can be installed promptly near the dishwasher for convenience. The silver powder-coated, hammertone body resists wear and tear while the stainless steel tank and front panel ensure long product life.
- 3.2-gal. capacity
- Provides 180-degree-F water for sanitizing
- Maximum 173 GPH at 40-degree-F rise
- Maximum 99 GPH at 70-degree-F rise
- Low-water cut-off feature protects heating elements
- 2 pressure gauges
- Temperature-relief valve
- Pressure-reducing valve
- Fiberglass insulation keeps stored water hot
- Stainless steel tank and front
- Hammertone body protected by silver powder finish
- Black base
- 6-in. legs for installation
- 3/4-in. NPT pipe
- Fittings for water inlet and outlet
Dimensions & Utilities
- 11.75 in. W x 12.88 in. D x 18.5 in. H
- 47.9 A, 17.25 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
From The Manufacturer
Booster Water Heater, electric, 3.2 gallon storage capacity, fast recovery, stainless steel tank & front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, black base, 6″ legs, 17.25 kW, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/3ph
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.