Using thermostatic controls, operators can adjust the temperature of the Hatco MCG10G multi-contact grill between 120 and 570 degrees Fahrenheit for optimal versatility. Its cooking plates are enamel coated and dishwasher safe, and both are grooved to create appetizing grill marks on a chicken breast or sandwich. To ensure uniform cooking and product consistency, this unit features a heating element pack that promotes uniform heat distribution.
Durable to support rigorous use, the frame of the Hatco MCG10G panini press is made of stainless steel. This resilient metal is resistant to warping, rusting, and corroding, and it can be quickly wiped clean as needed. To further simplify cleaning, this unit features an Easy Clean System and a removable drip tray. Overall, it measures 12.88 inches wide by 15.31 inches deep by 8.5 inches high.
- Grooved, enamel-coated cast iron top and bottom plates are dishwasher safe
- Frame made of durable stainless steel
- Easy Clean System simplifies cleaning
- Heating element pack provides even heat distribution for uniform cooking
- Removable drip tray with handles
- Temperature adjustable from 120-570 degrees F with thermostatic controls
Dimensions & Utilities
- 12.88 in. W x 15.31 in. D x 8.5 in. H
- 15 A, 1800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Multi Contact Grill, 10″, single, grooved top & bottom plate, adjustable thermostat, patented heat distribution, easy clean system, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.