Excellent for preparing a wide variety of products, the Hatco MCG14S-120-QS single panini press can be set to temperatures from 120 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit. It cooks products as thick as 2.75 inches, enabling users to heat burritos and wraps, toast thick sandwiches, and grill cuts of meat with a single piece of equipment. During use, the unit’s indicator lights show its power and temperature status to the user. Resistant to deformation, the press is reinforced with a stainless steel frame for strength.
To simplify cleaning procedures, the Hatco MCG14S-120-QS single panini press has removable cooking plates and a removable grease tray. These plates are coated with enamel, so they can be safely washed in the dishwasher, and the grease tray is equipped with handles for secure lifting. Both the top and bottom plate on this unit are smooth, making them a good choice for heating quesadillas and wraps without leaving grill marks behind. Providing precise user control, the press is thermostatically operated.
- Single press
- 1 smooth, 14-in. top plate
- 1 smooth, 14-in. bottom plate
- Temperature range: 120-570 degrees F
- Thermostat is adjustable for fine-tune control
- Indicator lights show temperature and power status
- Provides even heat distribution over plates
- Easy Clean System
- Enamel-coated cast iron plates can be cleaned in a dishmachine
- Plates can be interchanged
- Stainless steel frame holds up against warping and sagging
- Removable drip tray is equipped with handles
- Maximum product thickness: 2.75 in.
Dimension & Utilities
- Cook surface: 13.78 in. W x 9.03 in. D
- Overall: 16.37 in. W x 15.28 in. D x 8.42 in. H
- 15 A; 1,800 W
- 120 V/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with plug
From The Manufacturer
Multi Contact Grill, 14″, single, smooth top & bottom plate, adjustable thermostat, patented heat distribution, easy clean system, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*Not as Shown – Smooth Plates