The Hatco MCG14S-208-QS single panini press has enamel-coated cast iron plates with the durability of iron and resistance to sticking. The plates are dishwasher safe and smooth on both sides, ensuring even contact with food surfaces. It’s designed to ensure even heat distribution across the plate surface for uniform cooking, and it’s thermostatically controlled for reduced temperature fluctuations. Because the plates are removable, they’re simple to clean and can be interchanged.
The Hatco MCG14S-208-QS single panini press has a stainless steel frame that supports the press and resists warping during extended use. To collect greasy runoff, it has a drip tray that can be removed and transported with its built-in handles for secure emptying. The press warms, toasts, and grills at temperatures from 120 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit, and it can accommodate products as thick as 2.75 inches to meet a variety of applications. Advertising the unit’s current status, it has power and temperature indicator lights.
- Single press
- 1 smooth, 14-in. top plate
- 1 smooth, 14-in. bottom plate
- Temperature range: 120-570 degrees F
- Thermostatic control
- Temperature and power status indicator lights
- Distributes heat evenly over the cooking surface
- Easy Clean System
- Plates are dishwasher safe with enamel-coated cast iron construction
- Plates are removable for quick cleaning
- Frame is stainless steel and resists deforming
- Handle-equipped drip tray can be removed
- Maximum product thickness: 2.75 in.
Dimension & Utilities
- Cook surface: 13.78 in. W x 9.03 in. D
- Overall: 16.37 in. W x 15.28 in. D x 8.42 in. H
- 9.4 A; 1,950 W
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 6-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Multi Contact Grill, 14″, single, smooth top & bottom plate, adjustable thermostat, patented heat distribution, easy clean system, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*Not as Shown – Smooth Plates