Measuring 16.37 inches wide, the Hatco MCG14S-240-QS single panini press fits into narrow spaces on counters and equipment stands, giving users a way to grill and toast items without taking up too much space. Made of cast iron, its top and bottom plates are smooth and coated with enamel to reduce sticking and enable warewasher cleaning. Because the plates are removable, they are easy to clean, and the unit’s grease tray is also removable to simplify maintenance. This press can cook items as thick as 2.75 inches while maintaining even contact across both the top and bottom surfaces.
For simplified use, the Hatco MCG14S-240-QS single panini press has indicator lights that display the unit’s power and temperature status to the user. It operates in a range of 120 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit, meaning it can be used for many applications including crisping bacon, toasting sandwiches, or grilling meat. To ensure the unit remains sturdy for extended use, it’s supported by a frame made of stainless steel. It’s thermostatically controlled, providing precision when users make adjustments to settings.
- Single press
- 1 smooth, 14-in. top plate
- 1 smooth, 14-in. bottom plate
- Temperature range: 120-570 degrees F
- Thermostat can be adjusted
- Light-up indicators for temperature and power
- Provides even heat distribution over plates
- Easy Clean System
- Cast iron plates are dishwasher safe with enamel coating
- Plates can be interchanged
- Durable stainless steel frame is warp resistant
- Handles on removable drip tray ensure secure lifting
- Maximum product thickness: 2.75 in.
Dimension & Utilities
- Cook surface: 13.78 in. W x 9.03 in. D
- Overall: 16.37 in. W x 15.28 in. D x 8.42 in. H
- 10.8 A; 2,600 W
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 6-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Multi Contact Grill, 14″, single, smooth top & bottom plate, adjustable thermostat, patented heat distribution, easy clean system, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*Not as Shown – Smooth Plates