The Hatco MCG20GS-240-QS double panini press has removable plates made of enamel-coated cast iron to reduce sticking. Its top plates are grooved, but the bottom plate is smooth. They can be interchanged with other styles of plate to adjust the cooking effect. For streamlined cleaning, the plates can be washed in a dishmachine, and the drip tray is removable with grip handles for stability. The top plates can be operated independently, so users can prepare different foods with a single piece of equipment.
The Hatco MCG20GS-240-QS double panini press is reinforced with a stainless steel frame to resist sagging and warping over time, and it can be set to temperatures between 120 and 570 degrees Fahrenheit to achieve a variety of effects. To communicate its current status, the press has power and temperature indicator lights that light up when it’s on and ready to operate. It can evenly cook food items as thick as 2.75 inches, so users can grill anything from a hamburger patty to a whole chicken breast between the plates.
- Double press
- 2 grooved, 10.24-in. top plates
- 1 smooth, 20-in. bottom plate
- Temperature range: 120-570 degrees F
- Lights indicate power and temperature status
- Uniformly distributes heat across cook surfaces
- Easy Clean System
- Thermostat enables temperature adjustments
- Enamel-coated cast iron plates are dishwasher safe
- Plates can be removed for interchangeability
- Frame is made of durable stainless steel
- Grip handle-equipped removable drip tray
- Maximum product thickness: 2.75 in.
Dimension & Utilities
- Cook surface per top plate: 10.24 in. W x 9.03 in. D
- Overall: 25.43 in. W x 15.28 in. D x 8.42 in. H
- 15.7 A; 3,760 W
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 6-20P plug
From The Manufacturer
Multi Contact Grill, 20″, double, grooved top & smooth bottom plate, adjustable thermostat, patented heat distribution, easy clean system, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*Not as Shown – Grooved & Smooth Plates