The Hatco MCG20S-240-QS double panini press is made with dual smooth plates on top and a single smooth plate on the bottom. With its independently operated top plates, the press enables users to prepare more than one type of food at a time. Made of enamel-coated cast iron, these plates resist sticking and can be removed for cleaning in a dishwasher, reducing employee labor. Because these plates are removable, they can be interchanged with other plates, enabling users to swap the grill from smooth to grooved plates if needed. This press is controlled thermostatically, reaching temperatures from 120 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit.
Power and temperature indicator lights advertise the status of the Hatco MCG20S-240-QS double panini press to users, letting them know when it’s ready. To streamline cleaning, the drip tray is removable and has built-in grip handles for secure lifting. This press can evenly cook product as thick as 2.75 inches and is designed with a sturdy stainless steel frame to resist sagging and warping over time.
- Double press
- 2 smooth, 10.24-in. top plates
- 1 smooth, 20-in. bottom plate
- Temperature range: 120-570 degrees F
- Adjustable thermostat
- Cast iron cook plates are enamel coated for ease of cleaning
- Power and temperature status is indicated with lights
- Evenly heated cook surface for uniform plate temperature
- Easy Clean System
- Plates are dishwasher safe
- Interchangeable, removable plates can be swapped out with other plates
- Stainless steel frame holds its shape despite heavy use
- Grip handles on removable drip tray for stable movement
- Maximum product thickness: 2.75 in.
Dimension & Utilities
- Cook surface per top plate: 10.24 in. W x 9.03 in. D
- Overall: 25.43 in. W x 15.28 in. D x 8.42 in. H
- 15.7 A; 3,760 W
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 6-20P plug
From The Manufacturer
Multi Contact Grill, 20″, double, smooth top & bottom plate, adjustable thermostat, patented heat distribution, easy clean system, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*Not as Shown – Smooth Plates