The Hatco S-30 Imperial booster water heater has a Castone-lined tank to prevent limestone buildup and a powder-coated, hammertone finish to resist dents and scratches. Its durable, stainless steel front panel can be wiped clean due to its construction. To minimize heat loss, this unit is insulated with fiberglass and has a heat trap built inside. This booster heater warms water to 180 degrees Fahrenheit-the necessary temperature to sanitize dishes.
Operated with a simple power switch, the Hatco S-30 booster water heater stores 16 gallons of hot water. To prevent the heating elements from burning out, this unit features a low-water cut-off and a high-temperature limit control. For assurance that this booster heater is operating at peak efficiencies, it can be monitored using a front-located pilot indicator light and two temperature gauges.
- 16-gal. capacity
- Maximum 301 GPH at 40-degree-F rise
- Maximum 172 GPH at 70-degree-F rise
- Sanitizes and flash-dries at 180 degrees F
- Calibrated immersion thermostat can be adjusted
- Cuts off when water is low and when temperature is high for protection
- Built-in heat trap
- Fiberglass insulation minimizes heat loss
- Limescale-resistant tank is Castone lined
- Silver powder-coated, hammertone body finish
- Stainless steel front panel
- On/off switch
- Pilot indicator light
- 2 pressure gauges
- Temperature-relief valve
- Pressure-reducing valve
Dimensions & Utilities
- 28.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- 144 A, 30 kW
From The Manufacturer
Imperial Booster Heater, Electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 30-KW, stainless steel front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, 6″ plastic non-adjustable legs, Castone tank, NSF, cUL, UL
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.