Bread in the Hatco TQ-1800 Toast-Qwik conveyor toaster is loaded through a 2-inch opening, and it discharges from the front or rear. The ball-bearing motor and heating elements are permanently lubricated for an extended life, and to keep the exterior cool to the touch, the unit is insulated and includes an interior fan. This toaster can be used with all types of bread, and it crisps as many as 30 slices per minute. When bread is done toasting, it can be held in the storage area to keep it warm until it’s ready to be served.
The Hatco TQ-1800 commercial toaster utilizes a power-saving mode to help users save money during slow business hours. When this mode is activated, a light will shine to indicate the system’s status to the operator. To ensure uniform toasting, it operates with ColorGuard technology. This unit fits on a countertop during use and measures 18.5 inches wide by 22.71 inches deep by 16.58 inches high.
- Part of the Toast-Qwik series
- Countertop design
- Horizontal conveyor
- For use with all bread types
- Toasts 30 slices per minute
- 2-in. opening height
- Rotary mechanical controls
- ColorGuard ensures uniform browning
- Storage area for bread to sit before served
- Insulation and interior fan keeps exterior cool
- Permanently lubricated heating elements and ball-bearing motor
- Power-save mode with indicator light
- Front or rear discharge
Dimensions & Utilities
- 18.5 in. W x 22.71 in. D x 16.58 in. H
- 21.4 A, 4400 W
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.