The H-AI Slow Juicer is the first ever self-feeding juicer released in US & Canada. Cased in a sleek matte finish, the H-AI’s Alpha Technology features optimized juicing, easier cleaning, and two hoppers to meet all of your juicing needs. With the smart design that comes in Silver, Rose Gold, or Slate Blue, the H-AI will be a serious upgrade to your juicing game.
- Self-Feeding Hopper: The automatic blade inside the self-feeding hopper will chop and push down ingredients for you. When you’re making nut milks — or if you’d rather put in ingredients by yourself — use the regular Alpha hopper for the best juicing experience.
- Tilted Chamber & Juice Outlet: The 3-degree tilt inside the chamber and juice outlet will let you more easily pour out the juice and leave less mess inside the juicer.
- Pulp Outlet: Pulp is discharged vertically so that the pulp container directly beneath the chamber will collect it. This user-friendly design helps you save much counter space.
- Slow Squeeze Technology: The H-AI slow juicer rotates at a speed of just 60 revolutions per minute to mimic the motion of a hand squeezing juice. This patented Slow Squeeze Technology ensures your juice stays fresh and in its most natural state.
- Taste & Pulp Control: We’ve spent decades perfecting our juicers for taste. Juice created with a Hurom slow juicer is fresh, unprocessed and pure. The H-AI Slow Juicer also comes with a control lever and a fine and coarse strainer that allow you to control the amount of pulp to suit your taste.
- Yield: Our unique low-speed auger squeezes every drop of juice, resulting in bone-dry pulp.
- Easy to Clean: During juicing, the inner spinning brush rotates to clean the chamber and strainer simultaneously, reducing clogging and increasing juicing efficiency. The H-AI Slow Juicer can also be quickly disassembled and assembled, making cleaning a breeze.
- Quality: Made with an impact resistant ABS plastic body, our slow juicers are extremely durable. The heavy-duty Ultem strainer and auger are 8x stronger than traditional plastics allowing our slow juicers to handle years of daily use.
- Versatility: Works wonderfully on fruits, cruciferous vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and soybeans to create nutritious cold-pressed juices, smoothies, nut milks, and more.
- Works Quietly: A near-silent AC motor works efficiently using just 200 watts of power which means you can enjoy cold-pressed juice at home without the noise caused by traditional juicers and blenders.
- Safety: Duplicate safety sensors allow the unit to operate only if the chamber is completely and accurately assembled on the base. A built-in cooling system with integrated heat vents prevents overheating.
Inside the Box
- Juicer Body
- Alpha Plus Hopper
- Self Feeding Hopper
- Manual & Recipe Book
- Fine Strainer
- Twin-Leaf Auger
- Coarse Strainer
- Mixing Bar
- Hopper & Lid
- Juice Container
- Pulp Container
- Large Cleaning Brush
- Spinning Brush
- Small Cleaning Brush
|Chamber Type||Alpha Chamber|
|Chamber Capacity||500 ml (16.9 oz)|
|Auger Speed||60 RPM|
|Spinning Brush||17 RPM|
|Materials||– Body: Stainless Steel & ABS|
– Chamber: Tritan
– Squeezing Screw: Ultem
– Fine Strainer: Stainless Steel & Ultem
– Ice Cream Strainer: BISEN
– Hopper: ABS
|Product Dimensions||160 x 296 x 435 mm (6.3 x 11.7 x 17.1 in)|
|Shipping Dimensions||406 x 317 x 368 mm (16 x 12.5 x 14.5 in)|
|Hopper Chute Opening||Alpha Hopper: 50 mm (2 in)|
Self-Feeding Hopper: 127 mm (5 in)
|Product Weight||10.4 kg (23 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||12.5 kg (27 lb)|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz, 200 W|
|Cord Length||1.4 m (4.6 ft)|
|Standard Usage||Up to 30 minutes continuously|