Our limited-edition H-AE slow juicer combines ultimate machinery design with slow juicing innovation. H-AE’s outer case was designed by Giugiaro Design, the business unit of world-class automotive design firm Italdesign, maker of production and concept cars for Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, and more. Engineered to merge the concepts of superior design and nutritional capability, H-AE’s dynamic design raises the bar on user-friendly ergonomics.
- Supercar-Inspired Design: H-AE features a prominent and intuitive power button for simplified ease of use that recalls an automotive experience, while the contrasting diagonal color scheme visually divides the control area from the section of the machine that extracts nutrient-dense juice. Taking inspiration from luxury vehicles, the visually bold yet streamlined design of the models reinforce the juicer’s durability, while the concave design on the side conveys the fullness of juice’s natural nutrients.
- Slow Squeeze Technology: The H-AE slow juicer rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute to mimic the motion of a hand squeezing juice. This patented Slow Squeeze Technology ensures your juice stays fresh and in its most natural state.
- Taste & Pulp Control: We’ve spent decades perfecting our juicers for taste. Juice created with a Hurom slow juicer is fresh, unprocessed and pure. The H-AE slow juicer also comes with a control lever and a fine and coarse strainer that allow you to control the amount of pulp to suit your taste.
- Yield: Our unique low-speed auger squeezes every drop of juice, resulting in bone-dry pulp.
- Easy to Clean: During juicing, the inner spinning brush rotates to clean the chamber and strainer simultaneously, reducing clogging and increasing juicing efficiency. The H-AE slow juicer can also be quickly disassembled and assembled, making cleaning a breeze.
- Quality: Made with an impact resistant ABS plastic body, our slow juicers are extremely durable. The heavy-duty Ultem strainer and auger are 8x stronger than traditional plastics allowing our slow juicers to handle years of daily use.
- Versatility: Works wonderfully on fruits, cruciferous vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and soybeans to create nutritious cold-pressed juices, milk, tofu, and more. The H-AE slow juicer also has the ability to create healthy ice cream straight from the chamber.
- Works Quietly: A near-silent AC motor works efficiently using just 150 watts of power which means you can enjoy cold-pressed juice at home without the noise caused by traditional juicers and blenders.
- Safety: Duplicate safety sensors allow the unit to operate only if the chamber is completely and accurately assembled on the base. A built-in cooling system with integrated heat vents prevents overheating. The chute is sized to keep even small fingers out. Most importantly, no blades are used in our products.
Inside the Box
- Juicer Body
- Drying Rack
- Tofu Press
- Ice Cream Strainer
- Manual & Recipe Book
- Fine Strainer
- Single-Leaf Auger
- Coarse Strainer
- Hopper & Lid
- Juice Container
- Pulp Container
- Large Cleaning Brush
- Spinning Brush
|Chamber Type||Alpha Chamber|
|Chamber Capacity||500 ml (16.9 oz)|
|Auger Speed||43 RPM|
|Spinning Brush||17 RPM|
|Materials||– Body: Stainless Steel & ABS|
– Chamber: Tritan
– Squeezing Screw: Ultem
– Fine Strainer: Stainless Steel & Ultem
– Ice Cream Strainer: BISEN
– Hopper: ABS
|Product Dimensions||270 x 180 x 430 mm (10.6 x 7.1 x 16.9 in)|
|Shipping Dimensions||410 x 310 x 385 mm (16.1 x 12.2 x 15.2 in)|
|Hopper Chute Opening||50 mm (2 in)|
|Product Weight||6.5 kg (14.3 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||10.0 kg (22.0 lb)|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz, 150 W|
|Cord Length||1.4 m (4.6 ft)|
|Standard Usage||Up to 30 minutes continuously|