Resting atop a bin that holds as much as 1,325 pounds of ice, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0530HA/B1325-60 half-cube ice maker can produce 520 pounds of fresh ice daily in optimal environmental conditions. This type of ice can be used to chill beverages, such as soda and tea, and is useful for blended products such as smoothies. The bin’s heavy-duty door has a stay-open feature that prevents it from slamming on users as they dispense large volumes of ice, reducing the risk of workplace injury.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0530HA/B1325-60 ice maker with bin features interior components that can be removed and washed in a commercial warewasher, shortening cleaning time and reducing staff labor. To reduce environmental impact, this unit features recyclable components. Antimicrobial treatment enhances its resistance to mold, mildew, and bacterial growth over time, and its universal control board simplifies calibration.
Ice Maker Details
- Part of the Elevation Series
- 520-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 390-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- Half-size ice cubes
- Cube dimensions: 3/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.
- Air cooled
- Self-contained condenser operates without additional coolant or exhaust lines
- Dual exhaust system outputs heat from machine’s top and side
- Plastic foodzone enables quick wipe-down sanitation procedures
- Removable, dishwasher-safe pieces are BPA free
- PURE ICE antimicrobial treatment reduces germ spread
- 1-touch descaling and sanitizing functionality
- Smart LED status light alerts users when it’s time to clean the machine
- LED display communicates machine status
- Universal control board with Smart Harness to simplify configuration
- Environmentally friendly design with recyclable components
- Ideal ambient temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- 6,252-BTU heat transfer capacity
Ice Bin Details
- 1,325-lb. capacity
- 42-cu.-ft. storage space
- Stainless steel exterior withstands heavy use
- Freshness promoted by first-in, first-out (FIFO) ice management
- Interior lined with poly for improved corrosion resistance
- Heavy-duty door with stay-open feature is operable with 1 hand
- Ice shield controls ice flow to reduce spills
- 32-in. required door access
Dimensions & Utilities
- Ice maker: 30.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 21.25 in. H
- Bin: 60 in. W x 31 in. D x 56 in. H
- 17.8 A, 5.87 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice maker potable water inlet: 3/8-in. FPT
- Ice maker water outlet: 3/4-in. FPT
- Electrical connection port: 7/8-in. dia.
- Electrical connection junction box: 7/8-in. dia.
- Bin drainage port: 1-in. FPT
Elevation Series Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, dual exhaust top/side air discharge, 30″ W, approximately 520 lb production/24 hours at 70°/50° (390 lb at 90°/70°), half-size cubes, PURE ICE built-in antimicrobial protection, LED status display, one touch sanitize/descaling controls, dishwasher safe food zone components, cULus, NSF, CE; Ice Bin: 1325 lb storage capacity, 60″W x 31″D x 56″H, stainless steel construction, first in first out ice management, corrosion resistant Poly Liner, heavy duty “stay open” door for easy one hand access, ice shield controls flow & reduces spills, includes universal adapter kit, NSF
There are no reviews yet.