With its heavy-duty door and stay-open feature, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FA/B1600-60 ice machine’s bin enables one-handed operation to streamline use during busy periods. For enhanced durability and resistance to scratches, scuffs, and dents, the bin’s exterior is made of stainless steel; inside, its poly liner contains ice and resists corrosion. To prevent ice spills and reduce slipping hazards in the area around the bin, it’s built with an ice shield to direct the flow of ice as it’s produced.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FA/B1600-60 ice machine with bin operates with a dual exhaust system. This dissipates heat from the top and side of the machine, enabling versatile installation with reduced risk of overheating due to blocked exhaust output. To simplify cleaning, foodzone components inside the machine can be removed and washed in the dishmachine. Select components are recyclable for reduced environmental impact. When it’s time for cleaning, a dedicated smart LED light signals users to perform routine maintenance procedures.
Ice Maker Details
- Part of the Elevation Series
- 600-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 455-lb. AHRI-certified ice production
- Full-size ice cubes
- Cube dimensions: 7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.
- Air cooled
- Self-contained condenser requires no external modifications to operate
- Heat is dispersed through dual exhaust system
- Plastic foodzone interior reduces the growth of bacteria
- Removable, BPA-free parts are dishmachine compatible for quick cleaning
- Treated with PURE ICE antimicrobial enhancement
- 1-touch activation for sanitizing and descaling
- Smart LED light alerts employees when routine maintenance is needed
- LED display enhances visibility
- Smart Harness control board streamlines configuration and setup
- Recyclable components for reduce the machine’s environmental impact
- Ideal ambient temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- 8,600-BTU heat transfer capacity
Ice Bin Details
- 1,660-lb. capacity
- 52.8-cu.-ft. storage space
- Scratch-resistant stainless steel exterior
- First-in, first-out (FIFO) ice management enabled by bin design
- Corrosion-resistant interior bin liner
- Heavy-duty door stays open to prevent slamming
- Ice shield prevents spillage
- 32-in. required door access
Dimensions & Utilities
- Ice maker: 30.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 21.25 in. H
- Bin: 60 in. W x 31 in. D x 65 in. H
- 9.2 A, 5.63 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice maker potable water inlet: 3/8-in. FPT
- Ice maker water outlet: 3/4-in. FPT
- Electrical connection port: 7/8-in. dia.
- Electrical connection junction box: 7/8-in. dia.
Elevation Series Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, dual exhaust top/side air discharge, 30″ W, approximately 600 lb production/24 hours at 70°/50° (455 lb at 90°/70°), full-size cubes, PURE ICE built-in antimicrobial protection, LED status display, one touch sanitize/descaling controls, dishwasher safe food zone components, cULus, NSF, CE; Ice Bin: 1660 lb storage capacity, 60″W x 31″D x 65″H, stainless steel construction, first in first out ice management, corrosion resistant Poly Liner, heavy duty “stay open” door for easy one hand access, ice shield controls flow & reduces spills, includes universal adapter kit, NSF
There are no reviews yet.