With a maximum daily production capacity of 600 pounds of ice, the Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FA/B25PP ice machine and bin is useful for locations that market a medium volume of iced beverages such as tea, water, lemonade, or soda. Its full-cube ice is useful for chilling these drink types because it melts slowly and doesn’t water them down; however, it isn’t good for producing blended drinks such as smoothies and margaritas due to the cube’s large size. To ensure fresh-tasting product, the ice machine head is treated with antimicrobial and features interior parts that can be snapped out and cleaned in heavy-duty warewashers.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FA/B25PP ice maker head and bin can store 242 pounds of prepared ice, helping users fulfill orders during periods of high demand. Its polyethylene interior is insulated with foam to maintain chilled temperatures and prevent stored ice from melting. Its exterior is made of rotocast aluminum for corrosion resistance. To provide access to ice, the bin has a top-hinged, slope-fronted door, and it rests on 6-inch legs that can be adjusted to improve stability.
Ice Maker Details
- Part of the Elevation Series
- 600-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 455-lb. AHRI-certified ice production
- Full-size ice cubes
- Cube dimensions: 7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.
- Air cooled
- Condenser is self-contained for streamlined use
- Dual exhaust system for optimal heat dissipation
- Bacterial growth isn’t harbored by plastic foodzone interior
- Fast cleaning enabled with removable, BPA-free, dishwasher-safe parts
- Treated with PURE ICE antimicrobial to resist the spread of germs
- Descaling and sanitizing procedures activated with 1-touch controls
- Smart LED cleaning light alerts employees when machine needs cleaning
- LED display for improved visibility
- Setup is simplified with Smart Harness control board
- Select components can be recycled
- Ideal ambient temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- 8,600-BTU heat transfer capacity
- 242-lb. capacity
- Rotocast aluminum exterior adds durability
- Foam-insulated polyethylene lines the interior
- Top-hinged, sloped front access door
- 6-in. legs can be adjusted for increased stability
- Multiple bin top sizes are available and sold separately
Dimensions & Utilities
- Ice maker: 30.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 21.25 in. H
- Bin: 30 in. W x 31 in. D x 28 in. H
- 9.2 A, 5.63 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice maker potable water inlet: 3/8-in. FPT
- Ice maker water outlet: 3/4-in. FPT
- Electrical connection port: 7/8-in. dia.
- Electrical connection junction box: 7/8-in. dia.
Elevation Series Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, dual exhaust top/side air discharge, 30″ W, approximately 600 lb production/24 hours at 70°/50° (455 lb at 90°/70°), full-size cubes, PURE ICE built-in antimicrobial protection, LED status display, one touch sanitize/descaling controls, dishwasher safe food zone components, cULus, NSF, CE; Ice Bin: 242 lb storage capacity, 30″W x 31″D x 28″H, top-hinged, slope front door, for top-mounted ice maker, polyethylene interior, rotocast exterior finish, 6″ legs, NSF