The Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FA/B40PS ice maker head and bin operates with a dual exhaust system, enabling installation in most floor plans without occluding the vents. It can produce a maximum of 600 pounds of ice per day, if ideal conditions are met, and the matching bin can store 344 pounds of prepared ice. Because this unit produces full-cube ice with a large surface area that melts slowly, it’s most suitable for locations that serve various iced beverages such as soda, lemonade, and mixed drinks. It isn’t a good choice for locations that must blend frozen drinks such as frappes, margaritas, or smoothies, because the large ice is more difficult to break down than half-cube or nugget ice.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM0636FA/B40PS ice machine head and bin streamlines cleaning with an interior plastic foodzone that doesn’t harbor bacterial buildup and removable interior components that are safe to clean in a dishwasher. To ensure maintenance is performed regularly, the machine’s smart LED light signals to users when the interior should be cleaned. Its universal smart control board makes calibration simple and can perform digital diagnostics. To reduce employee labor during cleaning, the unit’s sanitizing and descaling functions can be activated with the push of a button.
Ice Maker Details
- Part of the Elevation Series
- 600-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 455-lb. AHRI-certified ice production
- Full-size ice cubes
- Cube dimensions: 7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.
- Air cooled
- Self-contained condenser built into unit
- Heat is dissipated with dual exhaust system
- Plastic foodzone interior doesn’t shelter microbes
- Quick cleaning enabled by removable, BPA-free, dishwasher-safe parts
- Treated with PURE ICE antimicrobial to prevent the proliferation of germs
- 1-touch control for descaling and sanitizing functions
- Smart LED light signifies cleaning needs
- LED display enables monitoring
- Calibration enabled with Smart Harness control board
- Recyclable components reduce the unit’s environmental impact
- Ideal ambient temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- 8,600-BTU heat transfer capacity
Ice Bin Details
- 344-lb. capacity
- Rotocast aluminum exterior for increased durability
- Foam-insulated polyethylene liner preserves interior chill
- Top-hinged, slope front access door
- 6-in. legs are adjustable for improved stability
- Multiple bin top sizes are available and sold separately
Dimensions & Utilities
- Ice maker: 30.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 21.25 in. H
- Bin: 30 in. W x 31 in. D x 371/2 in. H
- 9.2 A, 5.63 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Ice maker potable water inlet: 3/8-in. FPT
- Ice maker water outlet: 3/4-in. FPT
- Electrical connection port: 7/8-in. dia.
- Electrical connection junction box: 7/8-in. dia.
Elevation Series Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, dual exhaust top/side air discharge, 30″ W, approximately 600 lb production/24 hours at 70°/50° (455 lb at 90°/70°), full-size cubes, PURE ICE built-in antimicrobial protection, LED status display, one touch sanitize/descaling controls, dishwasher safe food zone components, cULus, NSF, CE; Ice Bin: 344 lb storage capacity, 30″W x 31″D x 37-1/2″H, top-hinged, slope front door, for top-mounted ice maker, polyethylene interior, durable aluminum exterior, 6″ legs, NSF