The Ice-O-Matic CIM0636HW Elevation modular cube ice maker uses a self-contained, water-cooled condenser to produce less noise and heat. To make ice, R-404A refrigerant is used to remove heat from water. It can produce up to 620 pounds of half-cube ice in 24 hours at 70 degrees Fahrenheit or up to 535 pounds at 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Measuring 3/8 inch by 7/8 inch by 7/8 inch, the ice is perfect for soft drinks and blended frozen drinks.
Installing and servicing the unit is easy with the Universal Smart Harness control board’s universal components and digital diagnostics. When cleaning is required, the LED status display alerts the staff. The Ice-O-Matic CIM0636HW Elevation modular cube ice maker has one-touch controls for sanitizing and descaling. The food zone is easy to wipe clean since it is plastic and made without crevices.
- Produces ice that is half-cube and measures 3/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.
- Makes up to 620 lbs. of ice in 24 hrs. at 70 degrees F or up to 535 lbs. of ice in 24 hrs. at 90 degrees F
- Universal Smart Harness control board has a common configuration and uses digital diagnostics and universal components to simplify maintenance and installation
- Self-contained condenser is water-cooled so it is efficient
- R-404A refrigerant keeps temperatures cold
- Recyclable plastic parts are BPA free
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9 A, 4.27 kW, 8600 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 301/4 in. W x 241/4 in. D x 211/4 in. H
Easy to Clean
- Agion antimicrobial protection reduces bacteria growth
- One-touch descaling and sanitizing controls simplify cleanup
- Dishwasher-safe parts are easy to remove since they snap in and out
- Food zone is plastic, crevice-free, and easy to wipe clean
- LED status display alerts the operator when cleaning is needed
Elevation Series Modular Cube Ice Maker, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, 30″ W, approximately 620 lb production/24 hours at 70°/50° (535 lb at 90°/70°), half-size cubes, Agion built-in antimicrobial protection, LED status display, one touch sanitize/descaling controls, dishwasher safe food zone components, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 9.0 amps, cULus, NSF, CE