Great for environments that serve mixed alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, the Ice-O-Matic CIM1126FA ice machine head makes full-size cubes of ice. It makes a maximum of 932 pounds of ice daily, but due to common environmental conditions in warm environments, it’s more likely to make closer to 762 pounds each day. To make ice, it uses an air-cooled condenser, which is self-contained to streamline installation and reduce the risk of cross contamination.
The Ice-O-Matic CIM1126FA full-cube ice machine head performs sanitizing and descaling with the push of a button. To prohibit bacteria from forming in any crevices, the food zone is made of plastic to facilitate cleaning, and its components are dishwasher safe and snap out for convenient removal. Updates are provided on an LED display so users can read the unit’s operation status, and to slow germ growth, the unit is protected with PURE ICE antimicrobial.
- Part of the Elevation Series
- 932-lb. daily ice production
- 762-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- Makes full-size cubes of ice
- Full-size cube dimensions: 7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.
- Built-in PURE ICE antimicrobial
- LED status display
- Self-contained, air-cooled condenser with a dual exhaust
- Sanitizing and descaling controlled with 1 touch
- Food zone constructed of plastic for cleaning
- Food zone components are dishwasher safe and removable
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- 15,100-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 22.25 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 26.9 in. H
- 12.2 A, 4.1 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Elevation Series Modular Cube Ice Maker, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, dual exhaust top/side air discharge, 22″ W, approximately 932 lb production/24 hours at 70°/50° (762 lb at 90°/70°), full-size cubes, Agion built-in antimicrobial protection, LED status display, one touch sanitize/descaling controls, dishwasher safe food zone components, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 12.2 amps, cULus, NSF, CE