The Ice-O-Matic GEM0956A/B1300-48 nugget ice maker with bin has a stainless steel evaporator and auger to resist corrosion. For durability, the finish is made of stainless steel, and the unit cools with an air-cooled, self-contained condenser to facilitate installation. The ice machine can make as much as 1,053 pounds of ice daily, and the bin holds 1,320 pounds for later use. Ensuring ice doesn’t melt, the bin has foam insulation.
To prevent costly repairs, the Ice-O-Matic GEM0956A/B1300-48 ice machine with bin has a SystemSafe monitoring system that ensures everything is running correctly. Its Water Sensor eliminates system failure when the water levels are low or empty. The bin’s door can be opened with one hand for access to ice, and it stays open to prevent slamming shut on users. So ice won’t spill, the flow is controlled with an ice shield.
Ice Maker Details
- Part of the Pearl Ice series
- 1,053-lb. maximum daily ice production
- Self-contained, air-cooled condenser
- Makes nugget ice
- Ice dimensions: 1/2 in. H x 3/8 in. dia.
- Resilient stainless finish
- SystemSafe turns unit off if problems occur
- Water Sensor indicates water is low or empty
- Stainless steel evaporator and auger
- 5,600-BTU heat transfer capacity
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-120 PSIG
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
Ice Bin Details
- 1,320-lb. application capacity
- First-in, first-out ice management
- Poly liner resists corrosion
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Heavy-duty door stays open
- Ice shield prevents spillage
Dimensions & Utilities
- Ice maker: 21 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
- Ice bin: 48 in. W x 31 in. D x 65 in. H
- 11.8 A, 4.06 kW
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Pearl Ice Maker w/ Bin, soft, chewable ice crystals, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 1053 lb/478 kg production/24 hours, durable stainless finish, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 11.8 amps, cULus, NSF, CE, ENERGY STAR; Ice Bin: 1320 lb storage capacity, 48″W x 31″D x 65″H, stainless steel construction, first in first out ice management, corrosion resistant Poly Liner, heavy duty “stay open” door for easy one hand access, ice shield controls flow & reduces spills, NSF
There are no reviews yet.