The Ice-O-Matic ICEU070A ice maker, a self-contained unit with an integrated storage bin, produces gourmet ice, a larger style of ice that heightens the look of any drink. This ice machine, which is just 15 inches wide and designed for undercounter applications, is recommended for use in fine dining, catered events, and bars that serve drinks on the rocks. The ICEU070A model will produce up to 84 pounds of ice per day and store as much as 24 pounds of ice at a time. An air-cooled ice machine that does not use an air filter, it is equipped with a front-located air exchange and also comes with Energy Saving Systems to optimize cycle efficiency and ice quality.
In addition to make gourmet-style ice in a compact footprint, the Ice-O-Matic ICEU070A includes many of the company’s standard features that provide reliability and durability. Antimicrobial protection helps to slow slime and bacteria growth on the interior of the unit, while the evaporator’s copper core and nickel plating make it more resistant to damage caused by exposure to water and ice. Harvest Assist ensures that ice is consistently pushed into the bin, which is a more efficient method than those that rely on gravity to drop the ice into the bin. The construction of this ice maker includes corrosion-resistant stainless steel, fingerprint-proof plastic on the lid, and legs that facilitate cleaning under the unit.
- Self-contained ice maker with integrated storage bin
- Total production capacity for 84 lbs. of ice per day
- Total storage capacity for 24 lbs. of ice
- Gourmet-style ice complements fine dining, catered events, and liquor drinks
- Recommended for bars and any undercounter applications
- Air-cooled unit is easily installed with a power cord
- Front-located intake and exhaust for air supply
- Operates without an air filter
- Ice quality and cycle efficiency are optimized by Energy Saving Systems
- Antimicrobial protection helps slow the growth of bacteria and slime
- Harvest Assist consistently pushes ice into the bin when it’s frozen
- Copper core and nickel plating on evaporator resist ice/water damage
- Includes legs that raise the unit from the floor for simple cleaning
- Constructed with corrosion-resistant stainless steel and plastic that resists fingerprints
- Gourmet Ice Dimensions: 1 in. W x 11/8 in. D x 11/4 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6 A, 13.5 kWh per 100 lbs. of ice
- Overall Dimensions: 15.2 in. W x 23.6 in. D x 34.2 in. H
ICE Series Cube Ice Maker, gourmet cube-style, undercounter, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 84 lb/38kg production/24 hours, 24 lb. capacity built-in bin, shot glass style cube, cETLus, NSF
There are no reviews yet.