In ideal conditions, the Ice-O-Matic ICEU150FW full-cube ice maker can produce a maximum of 185 pounds of full-cube ice per day. A good choice for compact environments, it’s an undercounter model with a built-in bin that accommodates as much as 70 pounds. This unit is water cooled with a self-contained condenser, making it fast and simple to install. This type of condensing unit pumps cold water to the coils, so it will require high volumes of water to operate.
To ensure durability and a sleek appearance, the Ice-O-Matic ICEU150FW undercounter ice machine is constructed of stainless steel and fingerprint-resistant plastic. Its evaporator plate is nickel plated for additional strength, and its Pure Ice protection inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold, and other microbes. A Harvest Assist feature guides ice through the unit, preventing jams and lowering energy consumption.
- Part of the ICE Series
- Undercounter model with built-in bin
- 185-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 70-lb. bin capacity
- Makes full-size cubes
- Cube size: 7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 7/8 in.
- Constructed of rugged stainless steel and fingerprint-resistant plastic
- Water cooled
- Self-contained condenser
- Protected with Pure Ice antimicrobial agent
- Harvest Assist guides ice through unit and reduces energy consumption
- Durable, nickel-plated evaporator plate
- Cools with R404A refrigerant
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-60 PSIG
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal ambient temperature range: 50-100 degrees F
- 3,569-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24.54 in. W x 26.27 in. D x 39 in. H
- 7.9 A, 8.6 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
ICE Series Cube Ice Maker, cube-style, undercounter, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 180 lb/84 kg production/24 hours, 70 lb. built-in bin, full-size cube, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.9 amps, cULus, NSF