Designed with a slim, 24-inch width, the Ice-O-Matic ICEU150HA undercounter ice maker is a good choice for venues with limited space. Air is taken in and expelled through the front of the unit, which enables the machine to fit into compact spaces with no side or rear clearance. The lack of an air filter eliminates the need for filter maintenance. This air-cooled model can produce 185 pounds of half-cube ice per day, while the integrated ice storage bin can hold 70 pounds of ice. The ice is accessible behind the front-located door.
The Ice-O-Matic ICEU150HA undercounter ice machine is protected by Pure Ice technology with an antimicrobial agent that slows the growth of bacteria on internal components. Its evaporator is coated with a nickel plating to protect it from corrosion and water damage. The durable stainless steel and molded plastic construction facilitate cleaning and resist corrosion.
- 185-lb. daily ice production capacity
- 70-lb. storage bin capacity
- Makes half-cube ice that is great for soft drinks
- Half-cube ice size: 7/8 in. x 7/8 in. x 3/8 in.
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Front air intake and discharge enables installation without side clearances
- Pure Ice technology uses antimicrobial protection to slow bacterial growth
- Harvest Assist provides consistent ice production and reduces energy consumption
- Electroless nickel plating increases the strength of the evaporator
- Stainless steel and plastic construction resists corrosion
- 3,572-BTU heat transfer capacity
- Part of the ICE Series
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-60 PSIG
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24.54 in. W x 26.27 in. D x 39 in. H
- 9.7 A, 8.8 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord
ICE Series Cube Ice Maker, cube-style, undercounter, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 185 lb/84 kg production/24 hours, 70 lb. built-in bin, half-size cube, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.7 amps, cULus, NSF, ENERGY STAR