The Ice-O-Matic ICEU226HW ice maker is a self-contained, water-cooled model designed to fit into your kitchen or drink prep area to facilitate a quick and efficient workflow. This ice machine can produce as much as 232 pounds of half-cube ice per day, while the integrated storage bin can hold 70 pounds of ice at a time. The front-located door, situated at the top of the unit, provides full access to the ice bin, and gives staff a comfortable working height so they don’t have to stoop to retrieve ice.
The ICEU226HW ice machine comes standard with a number of Ice-O-Matic features that are geared toward providing a long service life and ice production. The company’s Pure Ice technology offers antimicrobial protection against bacterial growth and slime, while Harvest Assist ensures that frozen ice is pushed consistently into the bin instead of waiting for the ice to fall on its own. The evaporator is durable and reliable, thanks to electroless nickel plating and a copper core. Other construction includes fingerprint-proof plastic, stainless steel, and 6-inch adjustable legs.
- Self-contained half cube ice maker
- Produces up to 232 lbs. of ice per day
- Integrated ice bin stores 70 lbs. of ice
- Uses a water-cooled condenser
- Front access to ice via sliding door gives operators a comfortable working height
- Construction includes stainless steel that resists corrosion, molded plastic that resists fingerprints, and adjustable 6-in. legs
- Harvest Assist pushes ice into bin at a consistent rate
- Pure Ice technology includes antimicrobial protection to inhibit growth of bacteria and slime
- Evaporator has a copper core and electroless nickel plating for durability and reliability
- Half Cube Ice Dimensions: 3/8 in. W x 7/8 in. D x 7/8 in. H
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.59 kWh per 100 lbs. of ice
- Overall Dimensions: 24.54 in. W x 26.27 in. D x 39 in. H
ICE Series Cube Ice Maker, cube-style, undercounter, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, approximately 232 lb production/24 hours, 70 lb. built-in bin, half-size cube, electro-mechanical controls, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, cULus, NSF, CE