The Ikon IGCO-2 is a double gas convection oven that can run on natural gas or liquid propane. A conversion kit is supplied with each unit. The front, sides, and top exterior of this oven is constructed of stainless steel. Each oven contains three inshot burners, 18,000 BTU each. The fan motor is two-speed, and with 1/2 HP fan the rotations can range from 1140 – 1725 rpm. The fan also has a forced ‘cool down’ fan mode.
The oven interior is constructed of porcelain enamel. Each oven also has two halogen interior lights. Five nickel plated racks come with each oven, and each oven interior has ten possible rack positions. The temperature range is 66° to 260° Celsius. The oven is ignited electronically, has an electronic thermostat, & manual timer control.
- Gas convection oven
- Runs on natural gas or liquid propane; a conversion kit is supplied with each unit
- Front, sides, and top exterior are constructed of stainless steel
- Three inshot burners in the interior, 18,000 BTU each (Each oven)
- Two-speed fan motor with 1/2 HP; forced ‘cool down’ mode (Each oven)
- Porcelain enamel oven interior
- Two halogen lights in the interior (Each oven)
- Five nickel plated racks with ten possible rack positions (Each oven)
- Temperature range of 66° – 260° Celsius
- Electronic ignition
- Double Oven-requires two IGCO ovens and
IGCO Stacking Kit (sold separately)
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane (LP) Gas main supply required
- A conversion kit is supplied with each unit. In order to avoid any warranty issues, conversion of your unit must be completed by an authorized Ikon service agent.
- 3/4” NPT gas connection
- Natural gas 4” W.C., LP gas 10” W.C.
|Overall Dimensions||38.12”W x 44.37”D x 60”H (Each oven)|
|Oven Interior||29” W x 22.5” D x 19.37” H (Each oven)|
|Rack Clearance||28”W x 21”D (Each oven)|
|Shipping Crates||2 Single Oven Crates, Total, 96cu ft., 1022 lbs.|