The Ikon IHP-2-12 is a hot plate with a continuous 25,000 BTU output per burner; 50,000 BTUs total. Each burner has a pilot light and a 12″ x 12″ cast iron grate with a built-in aeration bowl to promote even heating. The hot plate is fully serviceable from the front, and the gas controls are easily adjustable, which further promotes safe operation.
The body of this hot plate is completely constructed of stainless steel. It sits on adjustable stainless steel legs with non-skid feet. The drip pan is full length, and easy to remove and clean. It is available in natural gas or liquid propane, and a conversion kit is supplied with each unit.
- 25,000 BTU per burner; 50,000 BTU total
- One pilot light per burner
- 12″ x 12″ cast iron grates
- Built-in aeration bowl
- Fully serviceable from the front; easy-to-use controls
- Completely constructed of stainless steel
- Adjustable, non-skid stainless steel legs
- Full length drip pan; easy-to-clean
- All models are available in natural gas or liquid propane; conversion kit is supplied with each unit