The IKON ITG-36E electric countertop griddle measures 36 inches wide and stands on 4-inch adjustable legs that can be fine tuned for a level griddle surface. It has three heating elements, each of which is controlled separately for custom cooking zones. Operating thermostatically, this griddle reacts quickly to minimize temperature fluctuation between product batches, enabling uniform cooking.
Great for grilling, warming, or frying a variety of foods, this IKON ITG-36E countertop electric griddle has a temperature range from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. For durability against frequent temperature changes and high-heat use, the griddle’s plate is made of 1-inch-thick polished steel. To keep grease from building up on the cooking plate, the unit features an integrated grease trough and grease drawer.
- Countertop model
- Stainless steel front and sides with galvanized back
- 3 heating elements
- Multiple cook zones can be set with 3 separate thermostatic controls
- Griddle plate is 1-in. thick and made of polished steel to reduce sticking
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Back and sides need 1 in. of clearance
- Integrated grease drawer
- Grease trough is 4-in. wide to fit most spatulas
- Hard-wired electrical connection installation
- 4-in. adjustable legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 35.8 in. W x 29 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 29 in. D x 15.7 in. H