With its Turbo-Flow system, anything cooked in Imperial’s ICVG-1 full-size gas convection oven will be made to perfection. This system creates an air flow pattern that heats the inner and outer surfaces of the oven cavity at the same time, meaning product items shrink less and have more moisture and taste. An extreme duty door system extends the life of the door mechanism, and eliminates side-to-side shafting. A porcelainized interior keeps the products better browned and can be cleaned easily.
- This system assures even cooking throughout the entire oven.
- Cooked or baked products have less shrinkage, more moisture and taste better.
- Creates an air flow pattern that simultaneously heats the inner and outer surfaces of the oven cavity.
- Recirculates hot air to maximize efficiency for energy savings.
- Fast temperature recovery.
- 2-speed 1/2 hp fan motor for high production cooking and delicate baking.
- 2-speed oven cool down feature.
- Standard depth 70,000 BTU (21 KW), Bakery depth 80,000 BTU (23 KW).
EXTREME DUTY DOOR SYSTEM
- Standard and Bakery depth oven sizes available.
- Porcelainized oven interior for easy cleaning and provides better browning.
- interior oven lights are controlled by a momentary switch outside the oven.
- 10 rack positions for maximum versatility.
- 5 oven racks included.
DUAL OPEN DOORS
- One hand opens and closes both doors simultaneously.
- 60/40 doors open to 130° for complete interior access.
- Large window for viewing product at a glance.
|Gas Type||NG / LP|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|