Great for breaded foods, the Imperial IFS-40 commercial gas fryer has a tube-type burner system that utilizes cast iron burners and a large heat transfer area. The burners are submerged in the oil and have a deflector system that heats the oil quickly to prevent oil absorption in the food. Below the tubes, the cold zone captures and holds particles, preventing burning and flavor transfer between products. Because the stainless steel frypot is welded, it is resistant to leaks.
The recessed bottom in this Imperial IFS-40 gas fryer is slanted, directing oil into the 11⁄4-inch drain to simplify cleaning. Nickel-plated fryer baskets are included with the unit, and their coated handles prevent heat transfer and minimize injury. The fryer oil temperature is adjustable from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and this level can be set on the millivolt controller.
TUBE FIRED BURNERS
- High efficiency burners have large heat transfer tubes.
- Tubes are constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel with a built-in deflector system.
- Snap acting thermostat has a 200ºF – 400ºF. (93ºC – 204ºC) temperature range.
- Millivolt temperature control circuit.
- Fast recovery to desired temperature.
- Heats oil quickly producing a better tasting product with less oil absorption.
- 100% safety shut-off valve.
LARGE COLD ZONE
- Captures and holds particles out of the fry zone.
- Reduces taste transfer.
STAINLESS STEEL FRYPOT
- Frying area is 14″ x 14″ (356 x 356 mm).
- Frypot tubes and sides are robotically welded stainless steel to virtually eliminate leaks.
- Fine mesh wire crumb is included.
- Recessed bottom facilitates draining, slants toward the drain.
- 1-1/4″ (32 mm) full port drain valve empties frypot quickly and safely.
- Two large, nickel-plated fry baskets with vinyl coated, heat protection, handles are included.
- Basket hangers are stainless steel
- Stainless steel front, door, sides, basket hanger and frypot.
- Welded and polished stainless steel seams.
- Large 5” (127 mm) stainless steel landing ledge to match
- Restaurant Series ranges.
- Full heat shield protects control panel.
- Full bottom chassis provide structural support.
- Plate mounted 6” (152 mm) heavy duty stainless steel legs or optional casters assures secure support.
- One year parts and labor warranty. Limited warranty on frypot, stainless steel frypot is five years pro-rated.
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Oil Capacity/Fryer (lb)||40|
|Gas Type||LP / NG|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year parts & labor|
|BTU per Fryer||105,000|