This Imperial IFS-40-OP open-pot fryer has a 40-pound oil capacity and a 14-inch by 14-inch frying area. Outside the frypot, flame-heated ceramic plates rapidly heat the oil inside for quick recovery between food loads. The snap-action thermostat operates between 200 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit, maintaining consistent temperatures and extending the life of the cooking oil. For safety, its millivolt temperature control requires no electricity, and an automatic shut-off valve prevents overheating.
While cooking, this Imperial IFS-40-OP commercial gas fryer captures crumbs and debris in its cold zone to extend oil life. The stainless steel open frypot’s sides and bottom conveniently slope toward the drain, so emptying the oil and cleaning the frypot is quick and efficient. Suitable for commercial use, this fryer has stainless steel front, doors, sides, and basket hangers, making it strong and durable. It comes with two nickel-plated fry baskets with stay-cool, vinyl-coated handles.
OPEN POT BURNERS
- Flame heats ceramic plates located strategically outside of the frypot.
- Intense heat rapidly heats the stainless steel sides and the oil inside of the frypot.
- No tube fired burners and no air shutter adjustments needed.
- Snap acting thermostat has a 200ºF – 400ºF. (93ºC – 204ºC) temperature range that extends oil life and produces a uniformly cooked product.
- 100% safety shut-off valve.
LARGE COLD ZONE
- Captures and holds particles out of the fry zone.
- Reduces taste transfer.
STAINLESS STEEL FRYPOT
- Open Pot Frypots are easy to clean with no obstruction to clean around.
- Large 14″ x 14″ (356 x 356 mm) frying area.
- Frypot sides are robotically welded stainless steel to virtually eliminate leaks.
- Fine mesh wire crumb is included.
- Deep drawn bottom facilitates draining, slants toward the drain.
- 1-1/4″ (32 mm) full port drain valve empties frypot quickly and safely.
- Two large, nickel-plated fry baskets with vinyl coated, heat protection, handles are included.
- Basket hangers are stainless steel.
- Stainless steel front, door, sides, basket hanger and frypot.
- Welded and polished stainless steel seams.
- Full heat shield protects control panel.
- Full bottom chassis provide structural support.
- Plate mounted 6″ (152 mm) heavy duty stainless steel legs or optional casters assures secure support.
- One year parts and labor warranty. Limited warranty on frypot, stainless steel frypot is five years pro-rated.
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Gas Type||LP / NG|
|Oil Capacity/Fryer (lb)||40|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year parts & labor|
|BTU per Fryer||105,000|
There are no reviews yet.