Because of its 50-pound capacity, the Imperial IFS-50 gas fryer can cook a lot of food quickly. Employees can set the heat to a level between 200 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit, while the snap-action thermostat will ensure it stays near the correct level. The tube burners directly touch the oil, so they can quickly recover the set temperature after food is added. For busy kitchens, fryer baskets can be lifted out and set on the hangers for a moment, preventing the food from overcooking.
When cooking, sediment falls off the food and into the large cold zone beneath the elements. This cold zone features a mesh screen that catches food, reducing the risk of it burning and extending the oil’s lifespan. To facilitate draining, the pot’s interior is sloped, while its welded seams resist trapping food particles. Furthermore, this fryer’s stainless steel front, door, and sides expedite cleaning, and these components are durable enough for continuous use.
TUBE FIRED BURNERS
- High efficiency burners have large heat transfer tubes.
- Tubes are constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel with a built-in deflector system.
- Snap acting thermostat has a 200ºF – 400ºF. (93ºC – 204ºC) temperature range.
- Millivolt temperature control circuit.
- Fast recovery to desired temperature.
- Heats oil quickly producing a better tasting product with less oil absorption.
- 100% safety shut-off valve.
LARGE COLD ZONE
- Captures and holds particles out of the fry zone.
- Reduces taste transfer.
STAINLESS STEEL FRYPOT
- Frying area is 14″ x 14″ (356 x 356 mm).
- Frypot tubes and sides are robotically welded stainless steel to virtually eliminate leaks.
- Fine mesh wire crumb is included.
- Recessed bottom facilitates draining, slants toward the drain.
- 1-1/4″ (32 mm) full port drain valve empties frypot quickly and safely.
- Two large, nickel-plated fry baskets with vinyl coated, heat protection, handles are included.
- Basket hangers are stainless steel.
- Stainless steel front, door, sides, basket hanger and frypot.
- Welded and polished stainless steel seams.
- Large 5” (127 mm) stainless steel landing ledge to match Restaurant Series ranges.
- Full heat shield protects control panel.
- Full bottom chassis provide structural support.
- Plate mounted 6” (152 mm) heavy duty stainless steel legs or optional casters assures secure support.
- One year parts and labor warranty. Limited warranty on frypot, stainless steel frypot is five years pro-rated.
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year parts & labor|
|Gas Type||NG / LP|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Oil Capacity/Fryer (lb)||50|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|BTU per Fryer||140,000|