Great for frying up crispy fries, chicken, or fish, the Imperial IFS-75 commercial fryer has a 75-pound oil capacity and comes with two baskets. The large cool zone catches stray food particles to keep the fryer oil clean and food tasting great, while its included screen captures particles before they get too close to the hot elements. To further ease cleaning, the frypot’s sides are welded and polished, eliminating potential food traps. Interior surfaces conveniently slant towards the drain to streamline draining the oil at the end of the day.
This Imperial IFS-75 tube fryer operates between 200 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and even during a power outage, its millivolt controls work without problems. Its snap-action thermostat keeps the temperature at consistent levels. For durability, the control panel is protected by a heat shield, while the unit’s stainless steel sides and front resist scratches, dents, and dirt. A chassis supports the bottom, increasing structural strength.
TUBE FIRED BURNERS
- High efficiency burners have large heat transfer tubes.
- Tubes are constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel with a built-in deflector system.
- Snap acting thermostat has a 200ºF – 400ºF. (93ºC – 204ºC) temperature range.
- Millivolt temperature control circuit.
- Fast recovery to desired temperature.
- Heats oil quickly producing a better tasting product with less oil absorption.
- 100% safety shut-off valve.
LARGE COLD ZONE
- Captures and holds particles out of the fry zone.
- Reduces taste transfer.
STAINLESS STEEL FRYPOT
- Frying area is 18″ x 18″ (457 x 457 mm).
- Frypot tubes and sides are robotically welded stainless steel to virtually eliminate leaks.
- Fine mesh wire crumb is included.
- Recessed bottom facilitates draining, slants toward the drain.
- 1-1/4″ (32 mm) full port drain valve empties frypot quickly and safely.
- Two large, nickel-plated fry baskets with vinyl coated, heat protection, handles are included.
- Basket hangers are stainless steel.
- Stainless steel front, door, sides, basket hanger and frypot.
- Welded and polished stainless steel seams.
- Large 5” (127 mm) stainless steel landing ledge to match Restaurant Series ranges.
- Full heat shield protects control panel.
- Full bottom chassis provide structural support.
- Plate mounted 6” (152 mm) heavy duty stainless steel legs or optional casters assures secure support.
- One year parts and labor warranty. Limited warranty on frypot, stainless steel frypot is five years pro-rated.
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Gas Type||NG / LP|
|Oil Capacity/Fryer (lb)||75|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year parts & labor|
|BTU per Fryer||175,000|