Imperial’s IR-4 4-burner gas range can put out dishes fast in your restaurant or mom-and-pop diner. This model has a stainless steel front, sides, backguard, shelf, landing edge and kick plate that can be cleaned easily and resistant to scratches and dents. Welded stainless steel seams give stability, and a stainless steel landing ledge makes for additional work space. An anti-clogging shield designed in the grate protects the pilot from grease and debris.
OPEN BURNERS – PyroCentric™ 32,000 BTU (9 KW) anti-clogging burner with a 7,000 BTU/hr. (2 KW) low simmer feature. Two rings of flame for even heating.
– Cast iron PyroCentric burners are standard on all IR Series Ranges.
– Burners are anti-clogging and lift-off and separate for easy cleaning. No gaskets or screws.
– One standing pilot per burner for instant ignition.
GRATES – Front grates measure 12″ x 11″ (305 x 279 mm). Back grates are 12″ x 13″ (305 x 330 mm).
– Back grates are sized for positioning large stock pots directly over burner and feature a hot air dam.
– Pots slide easily from section to section and onto landing ledge.
– Grates are cast iron for a long service life.
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Open Burner BTU (ea)||32000|
|Number of Ovens||1 Oven|