Delivering 302,000 BTU in total, the Imperial IR-6-G24 Pro Series gas range has six burners, a griddle, and two standard ovens. The burners are made of cast iron, which is a durable metal that survives repeated heating and cooling. Users can separate the burner components to deep clean the unit.
The Imperial IR-6-G24 restaurant range’s griddle is 24 inches wide, providing space for users to prepare burger patties or scrambled eggs. Its steel plate is 3⁄4 of an inch thick, so it heats up swiftly for rapid service. The base of the range holds two standard ovens for increased cooking capacity.
OPEN BURNERS – PyroCentric™ 32,000 BTU (9 KW) anti-clogging burner with a 7,000 BTU/hr. (2 KW) low simmer feature. Two rings of flame for even heating.
– Cast iron PyroCentric burners are standard on all IR Series Ranges.
– Burners are anti-clogging and lift-off and separate for easy cleaning. No gaskets or screws.
– One standing pilot per burner for instant ignition.
GRATES – Front grates measure 12″ x 11″ (305 x 279 mm). Back grates are 12″ x 13″ (305 x 330 mm).
– Back grates are sized for positioning large stock pots directly over burner and feature a hot air dam.
– Pots slide easily from section to section and onto landing ledge.
– Grates are cast iron for a long service life.
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Open Burner BTU (ea)||32000|
|Number of Ovens||2 Ovens|
|Racks per Standard Oven||1|