With the Imperial ISB-36 gas salamander broiler, chefs can broil steaks, heat cast iron platters, and brown and caramelize dishes. So it produces instant and intense heat, it uses a continuous pilot and infrared burners. Because the left and right sides of the broiler have independent controls, different items can be cooked simultaneously.
For simplified cleaning, the Imperial ISB-36 gas salamander broiler’s rack assembly can be removed. So foods can be placed at the proper distance from the burner, the rack can be placed in four different positions. To adjust the broiler’s heat, users can twist the cast aluminum knobs that are covered with heat-resistant material for burn prevention.
INFRA-RED BURNERS – 40,000 BTU (12 KW)
– Protective screen over infra-red burner for splatter protection.
– Individual left / right gas controls “ISB-36″ model.
– Adjustable gas valve.
– Continuous pilot for instant ignition.
BROILER GRID – Spring balanced for easy maneuvering.
– Raises and lowers with locking in 4 positions.
– Rack assembly rolls out 10” (254 mm) for easy loading and unloading.
– Large capacity for peak hour high production.
– Removes easily for cleaning.
EXTERIOR FEATURES – Stainless steel front, sides, top and bottom.
– Mounts over IR and IHR ranges, with mounting accessory.
– Can be wall or counter mounted.
– Welded and polished stainless steel seams.
– Control knobs are durable cast aluminum with a Valox™ heat protection grip.
– One year parts and labor warranty
|Gas Type||NG / LP|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
|Special Features||Separate Heat Zones|