ELEMENTS – Thermostat maintains selected temperature during peak hours.
– 4 KW serpentine elements located under entire griddle plate.
GRIDDLE PLATE – Thick, highly polished steel plate holds temperature and has a quick recovery.
– Full 24″ (610 mm) plate depth for more cooking surface.
– Surface is ideal for a large range of menu items.
– Optional chrome griddle top is available as an option.
GREASE MAINTENANCE – Stainless steel grease gutter is 4″ (102 mm) wide.
– Large 1 gal (3.8 L) capacity grease can has a weep hole to indicate when full.
– Grease can removes easily
EXTERIOR – Stainless steel front, sides, splash guard, and ledge.
– Stainless steel ledge is one piece rolled for cleaning convenience.
– Range match profile when placed on a refrigerated base or equipment stand.
– Control knobs are constructed of virtually unbreakable plastic.
– 4″ (102 mm) stainless steel legs are included.
– One year parts and labor warranty