The Imperial ICVE-1 single full-size convection oven has one baking chamber, and its standard depth accommodates pans side to side. It comes with five racks, which are adjustable on a 10-position guide. Because the interior surfaces are porcelainized, they’re nonstick and help prevent corrosion. This unit’s doors are dependent, opening at the same time with a single handle, and the large window promotes product viewing. Depending on the application, the manual controls in this Imperial ICVE-1 commercial convection oven let the operator change the temperature and time settings. Users can also adjust the fan speed; this fan evenly distributes hot air to speed up cooking and increase production. The fan recirculates heat to reduce energy use, and the airflow pattern is designed to heat the oven’s inner and outer chamber surfaces at the same time. TURBO-FLOW SYSTEM
- This system assures even cooking throughout the entire oven.
- Standard and Bakery depth oven sizes available.
- Cooked or baked products have less shrinkage, more moisture and taste better.
- Creates an air flow pattern that simultaneously heats the inner and outer surfaces of the oven cavity.
- Recirculates hot air to maximize efficiency for energy savings.
- Fast temperature recovery.
- 2-speed 1/2 hp fan motor for high production cooking and delicate baking.
- 2-speed oven cool down feature.
- Standard and Bakery depth ovens are rated 11 KW.
- Porcelainized oven interior for easy cleaning and provides better browning.
- 2 interior oven lights are controlled by a momentary switch outside the oven.
- 10 rack positions for maximum versatility.
- 5 oven racks included.
https://youtu.be/nGVQSBmJgcI DUAL OPEN DOORS
- One hand opens and closes both doors simultaneously.
- 60/40 doors open to 130° for complete interior access.
- Large window for viewing product at a glance.
EXTREME DUTY DOOR SYSTEM
- Extends the life of the door mechanism and eliminates side-to-side shaft movement.
- Double bearings on the top and bottom of each door, four bearings per door.
- Improved door pressure locking.
- Door chassis is fortified to withstand constant opening and closing.
- Handle is secured to an internal stainless steel chassis system, not the external door finish.
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|