The InSinkErator LC50 disposer uses a standard wall switch for operation. It fits in a 31/2– to 4-inch opening. The cutting element in the stainless steel grind chamber is constructed of strong cast nickel chrome, and the motor reverses to lengthen the unit’s life.
- Fits in a 31/2– to 4-in. opening
- Standard wall switch
- Motor reverses to lengthen the life of the blades and motor
- Grind chamber is made of stainless steel for strength
- Cast nickel chrome cutting element
- 1/2 HP, 1725 RPM
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 815/16 in. W x 141/4 in. H
From The Manufacturer
LC-50 Light Commercial Disposer, 1/2 HP, fits standard 3-1/2″ – 4″ sink opening, no welding required, uses standard wall switch, automatic reversing motor, includes mounting hardware, UL, CUL, 115V
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.