Jackson DELTA HT-E-SEER-S Description
The Jackson Delta HT-E-SEER-S undercounter dishwasher collects hot water vapor from internal functions to preheat incoming rinse water. By operating on a single cold water connection, its built-in booster heater maintains high temperatures throughout cleaning and minimizes steam to reduce humidity in dishrooms. Good for cleaning delicate dishes, it uses a soft-start mechanism to prevent glassware from breaking or chipping. To minimize operator maintenance, the tank automatically fills while the pumped drain removes water instantly.
Users can manage the Jackson Delta HT-E-SEER-S commercial undercounter dishwasher with its digital LED control panel and universal timer, which have simple designs for accessible use. With three selectable cycles-normal, heavy, and extra heavy-different types of dish loads can be cleaned in 145 seconds. As many as 20 racks and 720 glasses can be cleaned per hour. In an hour’s worth of cycles, it only uses 13 gallons of water. Structured to prevent crouching and stopping, the stainless steel unit has a 213/8-inch loading height.
- Undercounter design
- Single cold water connection
- Uses 0.65 gal. of water per rack
- Uses 13 gal. of water per hour
- Cleans 20 racks (720 glasses) per hour
- Normal, heavy, and extra-heavy cycles
- 1 peg rack and 1 combination rack
- Rust-resistant stainless steel construction
- Digital LED control panel
- Universal timer
- Push-start button
- Built-in booster heater
- Energy recovery system for preheating
- Steam elimination
- Soft-start technology
- Wash pump motor
- Automatic tank fill
- Pressure regulator
- Water hammer arrestor
- Sani-Sure final rinse
- Door interlock
- Built-in chemical pumps and switches
- 6-in. bottom clearance
- 12-in. chamber clearance
- Wall clearance: 1/4 in.
- Operating wash temperature: 155 degrees F
- Operating rinse temperature: 180 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-90 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 10 PSI
Dimensions & Utilities
- 241/4 in. W x 267/8 in. D x 361/4 in. H
- 24.7 A, 1 HP
- Water inlet: 3/4 in.
- Water outlet: 13/8 in.
Delta Underbar Dish/Glasswasher, door type, 24-1/4″W x 26-7/8″D x 36-1/4″H, high temperature sanitizing, built-in booster with Sani-Sure final rise system, steam elimination & energy recovery system, approximately (20) racks or (720) glasses/hour, built-in dispensing pumps & priming switches, delime cycle, digital LED control panel, universal timer, auto-fill, push-button start, automatic pumped drain, includes (1) peg rack & (1) combination rack, stainless steel construction, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR
There are no reviews yet.