Jackson DELTA HT-E-SEER-T Description
Designed to eliminate steam in dishrooms, the Jackson Delta HT-E-SEER-T undercounter dishwasher uses an energy recovery system to preheat incoming rinse water with its hot vapor. It’s heated by a built-in booster heater and its tank automatically fills to minimize operator maintenance. By using a single cold water connection, water pressure is regulated to facilitate proper function, and a water hammer arrestor prevents connection damage. Soft-start technology protects glassware from shattering during the initial stages of cleaning. At the end of a cycle, dishes are rinsed with the Sani-Sure system. In total, it can wash 20 racks, 500 dishes, and 720 glasses per hour.
The Jackson Delta HT-E-SEER-T commercial undercounter dishwasher offers normal, heavy, and extra-heavy cycles, which can be managed on its digital LED control panel. Its door interlock design lifts up to load and unload dishes; users can pull down on the front bar to lock it into place. Propped up on a 14-inch-high stand to store chemical bottles underneath the unit, its 273/8-inch loading height reduces crouching. It’s constructed of stainless steel for long-term durability and has a 241/4-inch-wide by 267/8-inch-deep by 413/4-inch-high structure, overall.
- For undercounter use
- 20-rack operating capacity
- Cleans 720 glasses or 500 dishes per hour
- Uses 0.65 gal. of water per rack
- Uses 13 gal. of water per hour
- Steam-eliminating design
- Energy recovery system
- Built-in booster heater
- Normal, heavy, and extra-heavy cycles
- Uses single cold water connection
- Soft-start technology
- Sani-Sure final rinse system
- Delime cycle
- Automatic tank fill
- Pressure regulator and water hammer arrestor
- Automatic pumped drain
- Stainless steel wash pump
- Digital LED control panel
- Stainless steel construction
- 14-in. stand
- Built-in chemical pumps and switches
- 12-in. chamber clearance
- Wall clearance: 1/4 in.
- Operating wash temperature: 155 degrees F
- Operating rinse temperature: 180 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-90 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 10 PSI
Dimensions & Utilities
- 241/4 in. W x 267/8 in. D x 413/4 in. H
- 24.7 A, 1 HP
- 208 V/230 V
- Water inlet: 3/4 in.
- Water outlet: 13/8 in.
Delta Tall Dish/Glasswasher, door type, 24-1/4″W x 26-7/8″D x 41-3/4″H, high temperature sanitizing, built-in booster with Sani-Sure final rise system, steam elimination & energy recovery system, approximately (20) racks or (720) glasses/hour, built-in dispensing pumps & priming switches, delime cycle, digital LED control panel, universal timer, auto-fill, push-button start, automatic pumped drain, includes (1) peg rack & (1) combination rack, 14″ stand, stainless steel construction, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR
There are no reviews yet.