The Jackson DISHSTAR HT-E-SEER high-temp undercounter dishwasher can wash 20 racks each hour. It runs on normal, heavy, and extra heavy cycles that take 145, 213, or 313 seconds, respectively. A booster heater and monitoring system are integrated into the unit to ensure the water temperature sanitizes dishes. Hot water vapor is used from the wash cycle to preheat rinse water for energy conservation.
This warewasher starts at the push of a button and automatically fills with the correct amount of water. A digital control panel simplifies operation, and a universal timer tracks the wash cycle. To ensure correct pressure in areas where it can fluctuate or run too high, the unit has a pressure regulator. Corrosion and lime deposits are removed by the deliming cycle. Made of stainless steel, the Jackson DISHSTAR HT-E-SEER rack undercounter dishwasher is durable for high-volume use and rust resistant.
- Can wash 20 racks per hr.
- Normal, heavy, and extra heavy cycles
- Booster heater gets rinse water to proper sanitization temperatures
- Sani-Sure system ensures correct water temperature
- Steam elimination and energy recovery system use hot water vapor from the wash cycle to preheat rinse water
- Push button start with automatic fill
- Door interlock
- Digital panel eases operation and servicing
- Universal timer
- Delime cycle removes corrosion and lime deposits
- Pressure regulator works in areas with fluctuating water pressure or high water pressure
- Strong stainless steel construction withstands heavy use
- Includes combination and peg racks
- Operates on 1 cold water connection
- Wash temperature: 155 degrees F
- Rinse temperature: 180 degrees F
- Uses 0.65 gal. of water per rack
- Uses 13 gal. of water per hr.
- Required incoming water temperature: 40-90 degrees F
- Required flow pressure: 10 PSI
- Normal: 145-sec. cycle: 80-sec. wash, 9-sec. rinse, 11-sec. dwell, 45-sec. vent
- Heavy: 213-sec. cycle: 148-sec. wash, 9-sec. rinse, 11-sec. dwell, 45-sec. vent
- Extra heavy: 313-sec. cycle: 248-sec. wash, 9-sec. rinse, 11-sec. dwell, 45-sec. vent
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 20 in. W x 20 in. D x 141/4 in. H
- Overall: 241/4 in. W x 267/8 in. D x 331/4 in. H
- 24.7 A, 1 HP
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
DishStar HT-E-SEER Dishwasher, undercounter, high temperature sanitizing, steam elimination & Energy Recovery 24-1/4″W, cold water connection only, built-in booster heater with Sani-Sure final rinse system, approximately (20) racks/hour, (0.65) gals of water per rack, universal timer, digital LED control panel, delime cycle, built-in chemical pumps & priming switches, pressure regulator, auto fill, 1 HP stainless steel wash pump, double wall stainless steel cabinet, c-ETL-us, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR