The Victorian Greenhouse is one of the premier greenhouses in the “Helios” line of greenhouses from Janssens of Belgium. This company has been making high-end glass greenhouses for over 30 years. Since the introduction of the Victorian model, in 1999, they have become a leading supplier of this style of greenhouse in Europe.
The Royal Victorian Greenhouse not only provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment, but it also adds significant old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard. This is a classic English greenhouse with the best insulation and features of modern technology.
The Royal Victorian Glass Greenhouse uses 4mm tempered glass while others use only 3 mm glass. All glass panes are secured with heavy-duty rubber seals for better insulation all the way around – others use only metal clips or flimsy thin rubber strips. The vertical glass is only one piece, which looks much nicer because it doesn’t create an overlapping which fills with dirt like other models.
The Royal Victorian VI23 with Polycarbonate uses Arla Plast MultiClear X-Strong 10mm Polycarbonate, which provides stronger and better insulation than traditional 10-mm twin-wall greenhouses.
In addition to the other general items, it includes a clear Lexan cover sheet for the Louver window (to be used in the winter season).
Janssens has not only improved on the overall design of this greenhouse style, but they have also improved the internal growing environment, and done all of this at a better price than others.
The Victorian Greenhouse not only provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment, it also adds significant old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard. This is a classic English greenhouse. Janssens has improved on the overall design and internal growing environment of this style of greenhouse since it’s initial release, while keeping the price lower than comparable models in this class. Available in three different sizes, the Victorian Greenhouse is suitable for almost any backyard application.
- More strength: Larger, thicker, stronger aluminum profiles than those of any competitor in this price range
- Taller design: 1 foot higher, which gives you more headroom
- 6″ high foundation frame included – others usually cost extra
- Spindle roof window opener, which is great in windy conditions
- Automatic window opener on the other roof window that opens when it gets too hot in the greenhouse
- Misting system: You just have to provide a hose to connect to a faucet
- Shoulder with a large gutter for both sides: 6’7″ high, which is about 1 foot higher than other greenhouses
- One sliding door that can be put in any vertical glass location (front, back, or sides)
- Louver window helps with ventilation
- Significantly better insulated than other glass greenhouses because of rubber seals, single pane windows, and 4mm glass or 10mm Polycarbonate twin-walls
- TUV & GS tested and approved
- Standard color: Dark green (Black is also available with the 4mm glass)
- Special order colors: Ash Grey and Steel Blue (at an additional cost of $800-1200)
- Frame finish is applied electrostatically for a thicker application and better coverage
- Dimensions: 7ft 9in wide x 10ft 2in long x 8ft 6in high