Compact yet powerful, this little crackerjack makes 3x the juice and has 3x the shredding power of the CM25. The larger motor shreds the toughest produce without overheating, that’s why we recommend at least the M75 for anyone pressing hard produce like ginger or turmeric. Even for just a tiny amount. Because heat would destroy the precious enzymes in the juice, and we don’t want that (that’s why we love cold press, right?).
The M75 is super versatile as a small starter machine or as a supplement to a bigger main machine. It’s great for starting small to test the waters, or for making boutique blends alongside your bulk juice recipes.
The M75 can also be used to isolate a specific ingredient. For example, use it to keep an allergy-triggering product like nut milk from leaving a trace presence in the main machine.
- All Stainless Steel and Electropolished
- Pulse Press Technology
- Speed Control Shredder & Press
- Excellent for Fibrous Produce
- Fantabulous for Nut Milks
- 100% Washdown
- Stainless Steel
- Full Set (5) of Press Bags
- 9” Shredder Blade(s)
- L6-20P Plug and Cord
- 220V Single Phase Power
- 3HP Motor
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 10-30 Gal. (35-113 L) per Hour
- 106-320 Bottles (12oz) per Hour
- 108-322 Bottles (350ml) per Hour
- *Depends greatly on produce
- 29in W x 43in L x 70in H
(74cm W x 110cm L x 178cm H)
- Net Weight: 445lb (209kg)
- 26in W x 28in L x 63in H
(66cm W x 71cm L x 160cm H)