Kolpak KFX7-0808-CR Description
The Kolpak KFX7-0808-CR Kold-Front walk-in cooler has 4-inch-thick panels full of dense polyurethane insulation. They are connected together with cam locks and have gaskets that eliminate cracks where air can escape. The interior and exterior surfaces are made of galvalume, which is strong and rust resistant. An embossed finish helps hide scratches on the surface, so the unit continues to look great after years of use.
This unit should be installed over a hard surface, such as concrete, because it does not come with a floor. Instead of a floor panel, it comes with a vinyl screed to seal in cold air. To limit temperature changes, the door closes by itself, and LED lighting shines on stored items to speed up trips to the cooler. Users can lock the door with a key to prevent unwanted access.
This Kolpak KFX7-0808-CR indoor walk-in refrigerator has a remote condenser that can be installed in a separate room or outdoors, where it will not raise the temperature or noise level in the kitchen. The condensing system is set to run at 35 degrees Fahrenheit, and it uses a thermal expansion valve to maintain that temperature. Its valve system is more responsive than capillary tubes and recovers the set temperature more quickly to keep food at safe levels.
- Part of the Kold-Front series
- 345-cu.-ft. interior space
- 4-in.-thick panels are insulated with dense polyurethane
- Cam locks ensure panels are aligned correctly
- Panel gaskets fill in cracks between panels
- Galvalume exterior and interior are resistant to scratches and rust
- Embossed finish helps hide water spots
- Keyed lock secures contents
- Door closes automatically
- Door gaskets prevent leaks around the door
- Safety release opens door from the interior
- Kickplates strengthen the door
- Internal LED lighting provides visibility
- Screed covers the floor
- Pressure control ensures safe pressure levels
Remote Refrigeration System
- Remote condensing unit can be installed away from the kitchen area
- External dial thermometer is highly visible
- Operating temperature: 35 degrees F
- Expansion valve adjusts refrigerant flow based on current temperature
- Automatic defrost runs on a timer
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooler nominal: 8 ft. W x 8 ft. D x 7 ft. H
- Cooler actual: 7 ft. 9 in. W x 7 ft. 9 in. D x 7 ft. 61/4 in. H
- Evaporator: 0.8 A, 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Condenser: 5.7 A, 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Walk-In Cooler, Indoor Kold-Front, 7′-6.25″ H, 7′-9″ W, 7′-9″ L, floorless, medium temp (+35F) with pre-charged indoor/outdoor remote unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, 4″ vinyl/foam screeds, 2″ dial thermometer, NSF, cUL, UL
There are no reviews yet.