Kolpak KFX7-0810-CR Description
Measuring about 10 feet deep and 8 feet wide, the Kolpak KFX7-0810-CR Kold-Front walk-in cooler offers 345 cubic feet of interior space and greatly expands a restaurant’s refrigerated storage. Constructed of galvalume, the exterior and interior are resistant to warping and rusting, and their embossed finish helps hide water spots. Because vinyl screeds are included instead of floor panels, this unit must be installed over concrete or another smooth, rust-proof surface. The screed, along with panel gaskets, helps seal cold air inside the unit.
For energy efficiency, each of the wall and ceiling panels contain 4 inches of polyurethane insulation. A magnetic door gasket prevents air leaks around the door, and to limit the amount of heat flowing in, the door self-closes. Product stored in the cooler is visible due to LED lights and can be protected through the unit’s lock.
This Kolpak KFX7-0810-CR indoor walk-in refrigerator comes with a remote condensing unit that does not have to be installed near the cooler, potentially freeing up floorspace for other equipment. The condenser uses a thermal expansion valve to maintain a constant 35 degrees Fahrenheit, and if the temperature changes, the valve adjusts the refrigerant flow so the unit can return to the set temperature.
- Part of the Kold-Front series
- 439-cu.-ft. interior space
- Embossed finish helps scratches blend in
- Galvalume interior and exterior resist scratching, bending, and rusting
- Vinyl screed sealer keeps moisture inside
- Cam locks connect panels together
- Panel gaskets and door gaskets prevent cold-air leaks
- 4-in.-thick, high-density polyurethane insulation
- Self-closing door has a kickplate on both sides
- Keyed lock restricts interior access
- LED interior lighting shines on stored product
- Safety control prevents pressure from getting too high
Remote Refrigeration Unit
- Dial thermometer displays current temperature level
- Operating temperature: 35 degrees F
- Efficient expansion valve quickly restores cold temperatures
- Automatic timed defrost
- Remote installation reduces noise and heat in the kitchen
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooler nominal: 8 ft. W x 10 ft. D x 7 ft. H
- Cooler actual: 7 ft. 9 in. W x 9 ft. 8 in. D x 7 ft. 61/4 in. H
- Evaporator: 0.8 A, 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Condenser: 17 A, 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Walk-In Cooler, Indoor Kold-Front, 7′-6.25″ H, 7′-9″ W, 9′-8″ L, floorless, medium temp (+35F) with pre-charged indoor/outdoor outdoor remote unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, 4″ vinyl/foam screeds, 2″ dial thermometer, NSF, cUL, UL
There are no reviews yet.