Kolpak P6-0810-FT R Description
The Kolpak P6-0810-FT R walk-in freezer operates at -10 degrees Fahrenheit and is equipped with a dial thermometer so that users can monitor the temperature. Its digital temperature control can be adjusted by the operator, and its top-mount compressor sits flush with the interior to maximize storage space. The smooth aluminum floor provides less resistance for foot traffic than diamond tread flooring. Heated air vents prevent pressure from building up.
The Kolpak P6-0810-FT R walk-in freezer is insulated with 4-inch-thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane to retain its cold temperatures, and the door seals in cold air to prevent condensation from building up. This door opens from the left side, and its safety-release feature eliminates the risk of accidental entrapment.
- 372-cu.-ft. interior space
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- 26-ga. embossed galvalume interior and exterior finish
- Smooth Era aluminum floor has coved corners that eliminate debris-trapping crevices
- 4-in. insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air
- Top-mount refrigeration is flush with the interior to maximize storage space
- Durable right-hinged door seals in cold air
- Door heater wire with automatic thermostat controller for overheat protection
- Safety-release system in the interior prevents staff from getting trapped
- Heated air vents eliminate pressure and vacuum buildup
- 2-in. dial thermometer and an adjustable digital temperature control
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 8 ft. W x 10 ft. D x 6 ft. H
- Actual: 7 ft. 9 in. W x 9 ft. 8 in. D x 6 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 18.8 A, 2 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Walk-In Freezer, Indoor Polar-Pak, 6′-6.25″ H, 7′-9″ W, 9′-8″ L, with Era floor, low temp (-10F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .100 smooth aluminum Era floor, 2″ dial thermometer, NSF, cUL, UL
There are no reviews yet.