Kolpak P6-0812-FT R Description
The Kolpak P6-0812-FT R indoor walk-in freezer has a top-mount compressor that lines up flush with the interior and sits out of the reach of unauthorized personnel. It comes with digital controls and a dial thermometer that enables users to monitor the temperature. This freezer operates at -10 degrees Fahrenheit, a temperature that is maintained by thick polyurethane insulation and a smooth aluminum floor. Coved corners in the floor panel do not gather debris, enabling quick cleaning and sanitizing. To prevent pressure and vacuum buildup, the unit is equipped with heated air vents.
The interior and exterior of the Kolpak P6-0812-FT R indoor walk-in freezer are constructed of durable and rust-proof embossed galvalume. Its door has a right-sided hinge and retains cold air to prevent condensation from forming. A vapor-proof light illuminates the interior to provide visibility, and a safety-release feature ensures that the operator does not get trapped inside the unit.
- 26-ga. embossed galvalume interior and exterior
- 455-cu.-ft. interior space
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Era smooth aluminum floor has coved corners for quick cleaning
- 4-in.-thick polyurethane insulation is foamed in place between the wall panels
- Top-mount refrigeration is flush against the interior to maximize storage space
- Heated air vents stop pressure buildup
- Vapor-proof light illuminates the interior
- Safety release prevents users from getting trapped inside
- Right-hinged door seals in cold air
- Heater wire in door won’t overheat with automatic thermostat controller
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 8 ft. W x 12 ft. D x 6 ft. H
- Actual: 7 ft. 9 in. W x 11 ft. 7 in. D x 6 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 18.8 A, 2 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Walk-In Freezer, Indoor Polar-Pak, 6′-6.25″ H, 7′-9″ W, 11′-7″ L, with Era floor, low temp (-10F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .100 smooth aluminum Era floor, 2″ dial thermometer, NSF, cUL, UL
There are no reviews yet.