Kolpak P6-612-CT R Description
The Kolpak P6-612-CT R walk-in refrigerator’s interior and exterior is constructed of embossed galvalume, providing durability and corrosion resistance. With an operating temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit is ideal for storing cold food and ingredients. The digital temperature control is user friendly, and a dial thermometer enables the user to monitor the temperature. Its smooth aluminum floor has coved corners that facilitate cleaning since they do not gather debris. 4-inch polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to retain cold air, and the right-hinged door’s durable construction seals in cold air to prevent condensation.
The Kolpak P6-612-CT R walk-in refrigerator has a top-mount compressor that lines up flush with the interior to maximize space. Since the compressor sits above the unit, it is out of the reach of unauthorized users. Staff are protected from accidental entrapment by a safety-release feature.
- 332-cu.-ft. interior space
- Made for indoor use
- Operating temperature: 38 degrees F
- 26-ga. embossed galvalume interior and exterior construction
- Smooth aluminum Era flooring
- Floor panel has coved corners to enable quick cleaning
- 4-in. polyurethane insulation is foamed in place
- Durable right-hinged door construction prevents condensation
- Interior safety release prevents employees from being trapped
- Top-mount refrigeration sits flush with the interior
- 2-in. dial thermometer indicates temperatures
- Digital temperature control is adjustable
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 6 ft. W x 12 ft. D x 6 ft. H
- Actual: 5 ft. 10 in. W x 11 ft. 7 in. D x 6 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 16.3 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Walk-In Cooler, Polar-Pak, 6ft-6in H, 5ft-10in W, 11ft-7in L, w/floor, 3/4 hp. medium temp (+38F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvanized interior & exterior, .100 smooth aluminum floor, 2-1/2in dial thermometer
There are no reviews yet.