Kolpak QS6-0808-CT Description
The Kolpak QS6-088-CT R indoor walk-in refrigerator retains cold air with the help of foamed-in-place, CFC-free urethane foam insulation. Gaskets between each panel, cam locks on the panels, and magnetic door gaskets also keep cold air in the cabinet. The galvalume interior and exterior are protected from corrosion and heavy duty enough for commercial use. The floor is constructed of smooth aluminum, while the corners are coved to make cleaning the interior easy.
The self-closing door shuts at 120 degrees so cold air cannot easily escape. A lock that opens with a key on the door prevent unauthorized access to the walk-in’s contents. The door has even more durability since a kickplate is installed on it. To provide even more durability, hinges and the door handle are made of brushed chrome. Interior lights in the cabinet provide full visibility of products so employees can easily grab what they need.
Since this walk-in is equipped with a self-contained refrigeration unit, you can easily install it without needing a refrigeration technician, saving you money. The unit is mounted on the top and is flush with the interior. A defrost timer ensures that the evaporator is defrosted properly and timely. With a hot gas condensate evaporator, hot gas is used to defrost the evaporator. The temperature that is constantly maintained in the Kolpak QS6-088-CT R indoor walk-in refrigerator is 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Top-mounted refrigeration unit is flush with the interior
- Refrigeration unit is self-contained, allowing you to install it without having a refrigeration technician
- Hot gas condensate evaporator uses hot gas to defrost the evaporator
- Expansion valve is used to control the refrigerant, expanding and contracting as the interior needs to be cooled, thus saving the condenser from working too hard
- Condensing unit is air cooled
- Defrost timer ensures that the evaporator is running properly
- Average temperature is 38 degrees F
- 2-in. dial thermometer
- High pressure safety control shuts off power to the compressor if the pressure becomes too much
- Employees can easily get out of the walk-in if locked in with an interior safety release
- Not available for areas where snow loads exceed 20 psf and/or winds exceed 110 mph
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3/4 HP, 16.3 A
- Overall Dimensions: 93 in. W x 93 in. D x 78 in. H
- Foamed-in-place, CFC-free urethane foam insulation keeps cold air in the unit
- Galvalume interior and exterior are protected from corrosion and durable for heavy use
- Floor is made from 0.100 smooth aluminum
- Coved corners on the floor panels make cleaning easier
- Cam locks create an air tight seal on the panels
- Panel gaskets are foamed in place to keep cold air in
- Door measures 26 in. W x 66 in. H
- Self-closing door at 120 degrees helps keep cold air in the cabinet and prevents condensation from forming
- Hinges and door handle are made of brushed chrome for durability
- Magnetic door gaskets help keep cold air inside
- Kickplate on the doors come standard for durability
- Key lock on the door prevents unauthorized access
- Interior light provides visibility of products
Walk-In Cooler, Indoor Polar-Pak, 6′-6.25″ H, 7′-9″ W, 7′-9″ L, with Era floor, 3/4 HP medium temp (+38F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .10 smooth aluminum Era floor, 2″ dial thermometer, NSF, cUL, UL, 115v/60/1ph, 16.3 amps, 3/4hp
There are no reviews yet.