Kolpak QS6-0808-FT Description
The Kolpak QS6-0808-FT Polar-Pak indoor walk-in freezer has foamed-in-place insulation between its interior and exterior wall panels, providing structure and retaining cold air. Constructed of galvalume, both the interior and exterior are corrosion resistant. The floor is aluminum and helps keep cold air inside the cooler. To prevent cold air from leaking out, the door is designed to create a seal.
The Kolpak QS6-0808-FT walk-in freezer is made to be used indoors, and since its refrigeration system is mounted on the top, it is hard for unauthorized people to access. Operators should ensure their space is tall enough to accommodate this system because it adds considerable height to the freezer. Temperatures stay around -10 degrees Fahrenheit and can be monitored through an external dial thermostat.
- 293-cu.-ft. interior space
- Indoor unit
- Refrigeration system is mounted on the ceiling, where it is inaccessible to unauthorized users
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Dial thermometer
- Foamed-in-place, 4-in. polyurethane insulation between the interior and exterior panels adds strength and retains cold air
- 26-ga. embossed galvalume interior and exterior are scratch, dent, and corrosion resistant
- Smooth aluminum Era floor is coved, eliminating corners that could trap debris
- Right-hinged door seals to prevent cold air from escaping
- Door heater wire’s thermostat controller automatically prevents overheating
- Interior safety release is designed to prevent accidental entrapment
- Heated air vent eliminates vacuum pressure
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 8 ft. W x 8 ft. D x 6 ft. H
- Actual: 7 ft. 9 in. W x 7 ft. 9 in. D x 6 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 13.5 A, 11/2 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Walk-In Freezer, Indoor Polar-Pak, 6′-6.25″ H, 7′-9″ W, 7′-9″ L, with Era floor, low temp (-10F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .100 smooth aluminum Era floor, 2″ dial thermometer, NSF, cUL, UL
There are no reviews yet.